July 14, 2010

AN INDESCRIBABLE DAY

today is tuesday~i had m'sia studies class early in the morning~
lame@.@~felt so sleepy~but can't skip the class~cos i need the attendance~

after class~went to library and study my economics ~a quiz will coming soon in the evening~
nervous+ing~haven't finished the chapter yet~although i had started in two day ago~see~so jialat~
haiz~open the book and study on facebook~

skip the quantitative analysis lecture,due to the quiz economics~
but my sacrifices saw nothing help on my econs quiz~all the hostel department fault~install the new cupboard ~sound pollution~walao~beh tahan~

juz simply complete the chapters~go to FIT having my quiz~hope can do it well~
mana tahu~wah~don't understand the question completely~straightly felt hampir pengsan~
but juz try my best~write all the answers probably~

i think my ten mark almost give my lecturer~haha~

my friend's(yeen may) birthday~finished the test and decided to celebrate her birthday in old town~unfortunately~annie's car is locked by security~kena saman~"shui"

go to old town~and having our meal in padi(beside old town)~the price economy~not very expensive~and the food also tasty~^^
excited and also enjoy it so much~~

it is hard to describe my mood 2day~nervous~confused~pening~pleasant~excited~haha~

3 comments:

  1. my econ also fail ady T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. ruru...
    gambateh la..
    i also confused in my eco, although i can handle it better than other subjects..
    xD

    ReplyDelete