September 7, 2010

A MOODY NIGHT

what's a moody night~o(︶︿︶)o唉
haiz~~sad until cannot describe~~
juz now my friend yeen mei come to my room and tell us that management mid term mark
has been already posted on mmls~~
when we heard that,all of us so nervous+gan jiong~~
even though i know that my mark sure not an ideal mark~~
when i saw it,my mood really become down and down and down~~
juz only4/15~~walao~~what's a ridiculous mark~~

at that moment,my management assignment mood +++until 100%
and sleepy mood ---until -100%~~
because now if i not concentrate in my assignment ~~i will probably fail management subject~~
haiz~~y i become like this~~


now~~i juz wat listen to the soft and comfortable music and sleep~~
all annoyance juz put it down~~good nite to my world~~^^

1 comment:

  1. jenru...
    aiyoo dont sad..
    this is first time u exam ma..
    u still don know the pattern ma..
    u can do it 1 ~ !! gambateh ^^

    ReplyDelete